Kia ora, talofa, kia orana, malo e lelei, namaste, ni hao, jou sanh, witam, hello and welcome!
Chelsea House Raumati is committed to employing trained and skilled educators. Our staff are passionate about providing a quality early childhood experience at our childcare centre, for all children in their care.
We do this by:
- Valuing the child as an individual within the context of their family and community;
- Ensuring children feel safe, secure and trusting of the people and surroundings of Chelsea House;
- Supporting parents/whanau in their role as primary caregivers and sharing information of benefit regarding the development of their child;
- Implementing the Early Childhood Curriculum – Te Whaariki;
- Valuing play as a medium for all aspects of development and learning;
- Valuing, supporting and extending the Maori language and culture of the family;
- Embracing a multicultural perspective.
Important information & updates
• View us on facebook Chelsea House Early Childhood Centre Raumati
• Enrolments now open for 2018 10% discount on bookings for under 3 year olds. phone 049025437 to enquire.
• Enquire about our Free 20hr child education for over 3 year olds and Baby Steps four hour morning and afternoon sessions for under 15month olds.