Kia ora, talofa, kia orana, malo e lelei, namaste, ni hao, jou sanh, witam, hello and welcome!
Chelsea House is committed to employing trained and skilled educators. Our staff are committed to providing a quality early childhood experience for all children in their care.
We do this by:
- Valuing the child as an individual within the context of their family and community
- Ensuring children feel safe, secure and trusting in the people and surroundings of Chelsea House
- Supporting parents/whanau in their role as primary caregivers and sharing information of benefit for the development of their child
- Implementing the Early Childhood Curriculum – Te Whaariki
- Valuing play as a medium for all aspects of development and learning
- Valuing, supporting and extending the Maori language and culture
- Embracing a multicultural perspective
Latest Newspaper Advertisement
Free Van Service Available! . . . Find out more! . . . Call us today! . . .