- Respect – We value and demonstrate respectful and trusting relationships between children, families, staff and management.
- Partnership – We encourage authentic reciprocal relationships within and beyond the immediate centre community to achieve the best results for children, families, staff, and the community. We embrace Te Reo Māori as a living and relevant language, and honour the dual cultural heritage of Te Tiriti o Waitangi partners and the multicultural and diverse community within our centre.
- Development – We are dedicated to improving practices in all areas of teaching and management and the services we offer.
- Quality – We provide consistently high quality services and environments that support the learning, wellbeing and teaching of the children across all areas of the Centre.
- Management– For the centre to increase in financial viability to support fee stability and resultant financial surplus, while maintaining a cost efficient operation that delivers the highest quality of care.
Links to discussed centre focus’s for setting our strategic plan . Communication,responsive reciprical relationships. Building Bicultural practice. The environment as the third teacher. Knowing Te Whaariki.