Chelsea House Management is committed to employing trained and skilled Early Childhood Educators, who will provide quality Early Childhood experiences for all children in their care.
Management and Staff will:
- Value the child as an individual
- Ensure that children are safe and secure
- Implement the Early Childhood Curriculum, Te Whäriki.
- Value Play as a medium which encourages physical, social, intellectual, emotional, cognitive and language development.
- Support Parents as the Primary Caregiver
- Share information with parents regarding the development of their child.
- Encourage families to see Chelsea House as an extension of their home
- Value, support and extend Te Reo and Tikanga Maori
- Recognise the Treaty of Waitangi
- Embrace a multi-cultural prospective
- Each licence will be encouraged to respect the values and individuality of each teacher through an individual licence philosophy.
Reviewed: November 2012 Next Review: November 2013